Reservations and Cancellations
CRUSH offers a convenient online booking system. Click on a package above to visit our schedule, buy rides and to schedule your experience.
- Reservations may be made 1 week in advance.
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 12 hours prior to a class with no penalty
- Walk-ins are welcome. If there’s an empty bike you can pay for a single ride or purchase a ride card.
- Don’t be late. Once class starts, empty bikes will be offered to walk-ins.
- If the class you would like to take is full, be sure to put yourself on the wait list via our online booking system.
- Sucks but fair – If you reserve in advance and no-show without cancelling 12 hours before the registered class, your card will be charged
- All sales are final but you may transfer your rides if needed
BY SIGNING UP FOR AND/OR ATTENDING CRUSHCYCLE CLASSES, ACTIVITIES AND OTHER PROGRAMS, AND USING CRUSHCYCLE’S PREMISES, FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT (COLLECTIVELY, “CLASSES AND FACILITIES”), YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT THERE ARE CERTAIN INHERENT RISKS AND DANGERS IN INDOOR CYCLING AND EXERCISE AND IN USING INDOOR CYCLING AND EXERCISE EQUIPMENT IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE CLASSES AND FACILITIES. IN CONSIDERATION OF BEING ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN AND ACCESS THE CLASSES AND FACILITIES PROVIDED BY CRUSHCYCLE, IN ADDITION TO THE PAYMENT OF ANY FEE OR CHARGE, YOU HEREBY (1) AGREE TO ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL INJURIES OR DAMAGE WHICH ARE SUSTAINED OR AGGRAVATED BY YOU IN RELATION TO THE CLASSES AND FACILITIES, (2) WAIVE, RELEASE AND FOREVERDISCHARGE CRUSHCYCLE, ITS OFFICERS, AGENTS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND ALL OTHERS FROM ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY, CLAIMS, RIGHTS, CAUSES OF ACTION AND/OR LIABILITY FROM INJURIES OR DAMAGES TO YOUR PERSON OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN AND USE OF THE CLASSES AND FACILITIES, AND (3) REPRESENT YOU HAVE NO MEDICAL OR PHYSICAL CONDITION WHICH WOULD PREVENT YOU FROM ATTENDING AND/OR USING ANY OF CRUSHCYCLE’S CLASSES AND FACILITIES AND/OR PUT YOU IN ANY PHYSICAL OR MEDICAL DANGER, AND HAVE NOT BEEN INSTRUCTED BY A PHYSICIAN NOT TO DO SO. CRUSHCYCLE HEREBY ADVISES YOU THAT INDIVIDUALS WITH ANY CHRONIC DISABILITIES OR CONDITIONS ARE AT RISK IN USING CRUSHCYCLE’S CLASSES AND FACILITIES, AND ARE ADVISED AGAINST DOING SO. IN ADDITION, IF IN THE OPINION CRUSHCYCLE STAFF, YOU WOULD BE AT PHYSICAL RISK USING CRUSHCYCLE’S CLASSES AND FACILITIES, YOU WILL BE DENIED ACCESS TO CRUSHCYCLE AND ITS CLASSES AND FACILITIES UNTIL YOU FURNISH CRUSHCYCLE WITH AN OPINION LETTER FROM YOUR MEDICAL DOCTOR, AT YOUR SOLE COST AND EXPENSE, SPECIFICALLY ADDRESSING CRUSHCYCLE’S CONCERNS, AND STATING THAT CRUSHCYCLE’S CONCERNS ARE UNFOUNDED. IF YOU DECLINE TO OBTAIN SUCH A LETTER, YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO USE THE CLASSES AND FACILITIES OF CRUSHCYCLE.